So, usually, every year, we have two office outings. A summer one and a winter one. Or Two summer ones and a small winter one... we usually name them part one two three, etc. They usually consist of a dinner, a Cub's game, a day at one of the guys' lake house boating and jet skiing. Well... not sure if any of you noticed, but I'm PG, which means, none of these things are going to be very enjoyable to me. I am excited about the Cub's game... sorta. Except it's supposed to be tomorrow, which is the ONLY day this week that it's supposed to rain. Nice, huh? Figures. Whatever. And the lake house... I love doing this. There's a pool and we lay in the sun and we swim in the lake... good fun, but.. again, I'm pg, which means I'll be limited to the pontoon boat. Don't get me wrong, it's fun, just not as fun as going balls-out crazy on the jet skis or water skis. Maybe next year! Oh, and then there's that whole Pregnant body in a bathing suit. Maybe I can work it, we'll see. Still worried my ass looks too large, but we'll see....
Dinner, is always nice, but the wine... oh the wine I'll be missing out on! Usually in the $80 - 120 / bottle range... you just cant' go wrong. I may have to bend the rules and go for a glass... I hear it's okay!!!
So, all in all, our office outings are usually fun, geared toward something competitive like the go-cart racing... but not now... well,they COULD do that but I think that might get them all feelin a lil bad that I cant' be included. Bummer, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ok, here's my unsolicited thoughts...forget about your ass being big..it's your belly silly...not your ass....well, at least not yet anyway( gotta trust me..I'll tell ya the truth whether you like it or not ;))....and yes!! do have a glass of wine. It's perfectly ok for Mr. Wee-one AND, YOU my pregger one will soooo enjoy it!..