~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into Starbucks this morning with a smile on my face as I know in about 2 minutes, I'm going to have the total yumminess that is sbux's whip cream on my mocha. It truly is heavenly.

Anyway, as I walk by the pastry counter, I notice this cinnamon-y thing that isn't labeled. Looks yummy to me! I ask what it is..she has no idea. Alright, I'll give it a try. Why not? Looks good, must be good! Then after she rings me up, we find out it's a cinnamon crunch bagel. Eh, I could do without a bagel. Not really a fan.

Disappointing. But my mocha was fantastic so I forgot about the bagel, which is still sitting on my desk. Yeah, not nearly as good as I had hoped. All well. Can't win em all.

Time to do some research on b-day stuff for Babe. I bought him a Dyson for fathers day (its' what he wanted) and he tells me that I can't get him anything big for his birthday. Gift, okay.. but his surprise.. shhhh... don't tell!!! It's gonna be good, I can't wait!

0 comments: