Great day already...

So, had my checkup this morning. Babe came with me. I love him. :) Of course. And then he guessed what my weight was going to be before they weighed me... 141. And he was right! I'm up 3lbs from the last appt a month ago. I don't think I ever thought about being this heavy, ever. Don't get me wrong, I'm beyond thankful that this lil monkey man is healthy inside my belly. I wouldn't have it any other way, especially on days like yesterday when he moved around all day (and like he's doing right now).
Blood pressures perfect, no results on the peeinacup sample I left. I'm sure they'll call if they find anything. And my little man's heartbeat, a strong 140. So very cool.

Quick dr's appt. Felt a little rushed. Got my hospital registration stuff to fill out and a list of classes to choose from. Not looking forward to those. Good times. The Dr was giving Babe a hard time, which is good. He needs it.

THEN, after battling terrible traffic, I get to starbucks and in chatting with the baristas, they gave me a cup of whip cream and confessed that they too love the stuff. I'm not alone! It's awesome!!! So yes, that made my day.

Half day of work, off to the Cub's game, it's going to rain on us and I don't really care. It's hot as all getup out and that makes me happy. :)

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Ahhh, I remember weighing ONLY 141 freakin pounds...Lordie how I miss those days. ;) You carry it well girlie so not to worry.
    You ate a cup of whipped cream?? On purpose? No mocha??
    How did wee-one take it? He probably loved it too. Like mother like son!  

  2. Tweb said...

    Yep, a cup of whip... and it was SOOO good! Apparently their secret ingredient, because they make it themselves, is vanilla. Go figure.

    Lil Monkey loved it!