Yeah, here it is, you asked for it, back by popular demand, my ever growing belly..Taken with my D40 :) My belly at 22 weeks along. (I'm obsessed with it)
And for tt.. Belly Porn:Yep, pokin out there pretty good, no? I think I might be a little slouched in this picture. :)
Front view. I'd like to think you can hardly tell I'm PG from a front shot if you can't see depth perception...
We went out to dinner last night and the bartender asked me when my due date was. It's so funny that this still throws me off so badly. I stuttered. And then when I told her it was Oct 28th, she got pretty excited and raved about her Halloween baby. Now, her "baby" is probably 21 by now, but she thought it was still cool that we are due around Halloween. I asked her how that was, thinking that I'd get an answer something like "Oh, he loved his birthday!" but instead I got, "September was a bitch, but everything else was fantastic." Okay... I'll take that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OH MY GOD! YOU ARE TOO CUTE!!! AND SO PREGNANT!!! :) I just KNEW you'd be that cute preggers chick that just get a little basketball in front. I hate you. :)
KIDDING! So, you like the D40?
Awww thanks! So sweet. BUT, keep in mind that I have 4 more months of this to do, which means my shape could easily change! (keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't!)
I LOVE My camera. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! And so does Babe.
Awwww, thanks for the belly-porn!! You're looking really great!!
You did have really killer abs before! Wow! I think you should just stay P.G. forever...K? Great hair too! No wonder babe married you. You're too sexy for your own good I'd say!
:)