Cry.

I have so much to do and no time to do it. Thing is, this fucking job, is being demanding of me... in areas that I don't really DO much. I "have" to go to some best practices meetings downtown for a position that I'm really not a part of? Come on, no I don't! And even if I did belong to that group, their "agenda" is complete repetitive bullshit. Why bother driving into the city for bullshit that I remember from the LAST "manditory" meeting we had? Not to mention, I'll be leaving on maternity leave in a couple weeks so why the fuck bother.

Man I'm bitchy right now. I don't want to be here. I'm irritated with Babe. I have a billion things to do for his sisters wedding/party, I have to figure out how to get H in for her second fitting on this damn flower girl dress when she's going to be out of town... it's just inconvenient.

All I want to do is focus on the wedding. I'd like to do something nice for my sister in law. She's a great gal and I want things to go smoothly...

Damn I'm annoyed right now. And hungry.

3 comments:

  1. ETK said...

    LOL I just posted about fucking meetings too. I feel for you. Go eat something, sweetie!  

  2. tt said...

    Maternity leave??? So, soon? huh?
    Yep, go eat a choco chip cookie...everything's better w/ a cookie!  

  3. Tweb said...

    Yeah, I think I was having one of those PG moments. Fucking hormones.