Got my maternity bathing suit on Friday. It's actually... dare I say this, really cute. And babe loves it too.. says it makes my bewbies look lovely. :) He's so sweet.
Well guess what we did this weekend? Yep, glamor shots!! Woohoo!! I got to see my stubborn little son...sorta. He is basically facing my spine and LOVES to put his feet and hands by his face to hide from the camera but we got a few that were descent pics. AND Babe got to see "the goods" so NOW he's convinced it's a boy.
Aww... look at that sweet lil face. Man did we have a really hard time getting a good shot. Between his hands, feet, and random "floaties" it was hard to get a full facial shot. These are the best of them.
THE cutest mug I've ever seen in my uterus. :)
Hmmm... Wonder what he's thinking about in there. What IS there to think about in there, where he's going to kick me next? Apparently, he's hiding his head under my rib. The tech asked me if I was uncomfortable and really, I'm not uncomfortable at all! Sweet boy... I just love him!!!
And look! There's some finners!!! He was yawning and waving at us the entire time. Unfortunately, the waving part was him keeping his hands in front of his face. The tech took as many pictures as she could becasue she couldn't tell if she'd actually get a good one or not. So here are his pudgy lil fingers. He weighs just over 2lbs and all his "parts" look just as they should! I spare you the 2D pics of his spine and what not... Awwww, I'm so in love with him!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD! HE'S TOO CUTE!!!! WHAT A CUTE LITTLE BUGGER!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!
I know... it's unreal... hard to understand, isn't it!
He looks just like you in that pensive mode!! I'm totally in awe right now. This makes it even more real doesn't it?! Damn good lookin' little boy you got growing there! I'm just so excited for you I can hardly stand it!! Too groovey for words!!!!!!!!
Uhhh...no pics of the new suit? Gettin' shy all of a sudden? Come on, we won't show anyone. ;)
Oh, it's real every single day... like when he moves..which is ALL DAY LONG (just got over the hiccups a minute ago) or when I wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and can barely get out of the bed because I'm the weeble that DOES fall over, or like when I wake up in the morning and feel like someone has kicked me in the hip.. yeah, it feels real alright!
Only difference is now I can barely stand waiting to hold him in my arms and kiss that face!!!
Oh and for the bathing suit... I don't think I'll be posing for pictures any time soon unless we're at the pool and there happens to be a camera there. I won't run from it! Otherwise, you'll have to wait until we get back from Colorado, where the suit will get the most use! Labor day weekend sweetie!!