shhh....

Sitting here, minding my own business, lil man is in there, movin around, stretching out my tummy for more growth and I can hear the chomping!! STOP IT ALREADY!!! Your food does NOT taste better if you can hear it!!! GOOD LAWDY SOMEONE SMACK HIM!!!!!

Ugh, lemme watch my belly move around like a lil aliens in there, in peace please! Geeze...

3 comments:

  1. ETK said...

    so....can you actually see him moving around???? YOu should TOTALLY get a video of that!!!  

  2. tt said...

    A" belly pat" and squeezers to you!!  

  3. Tweb said...

    Yep...can SEE it happening. And now because his bones are starting to really harden, it's REALLY prominent. Like he's actually poking his elbow out of my belly button...

    And I, like tt, would have NO Idea how to post a video of that. I could probably tool around with it... Then again, I'd have to actually CATCH him moving... Hmmm....