Go ahead, flick your nasty cig anywhere you want. Nooo, don't worry about it, I'm sure there aren't any animals out here dumb enough to try to eat that thing, not to mention the stench from the pile you've created over the past week... It's okay, litter away.

When did it become socially acceptable to toss your cig anywhere you want? Take for instance, flicking it "away" from the building entrance...but yet, it's still smoking in MY path from the garage to the front door. How is this okay?

Alright, I get that sometimes we don't think when we're getting on and off the elevator. But a true gentleman will always have that in the back of his head and will always let a lady on before him...especially a very pregnant one. It's the one form of "public/stranger chivalry" that still exists, I think. But every once in a while you find that one schmo. Dressed in his suit, carrying his overpriced brief case, shoes entirely too shiny for that style suit... probably parked the Porsche in a handicapped spot, but not before cutting you off without using his turn signal and blowing through a stop sign or two. I know, it's bad to judge, but it wasn't because he didn't let me on the elevator first. It was because he was standing there in the elevator lobby with a co-worker who let me on before him, and they had a quick conversation in the elevator that made me feel like this guy... well he's a loser. He's trying to completely convince himself that he's this person that he's not. Why? The conversation went like this:

Gentleman: So, I heard you lost Jill.
Loozer: Yeah, it's true.
Gentleman: Wow, how's that working out for you?
Loozer: Eh, it's all good. She's buying her own business. It's fine though, because the glass is always half full. You know what I mean? It's okay. Replacing her won't be hard.

Uh... okay, 1. you just over answered that question. Trying to prove something? and 2. if this guy thinks that Jill is that great of an addition to your team, and she's leaving, you REALLY want to go ahead and make it sound like she's easily replaceable? Shows lack of respect. For everyone, including the gentleman he's talking to. and 3. his demeanor. Spells out "scumbag" on his forehead.

Sometimes I wish I was a cop so I could give people tickets for not using their turn signals. :)

Oh, he found my bladder. For REAL this time. I thought I was going to have an accident!! Get your foot off of there you lil stinker! Oh, and I think this morning was the first morning that I remember back in the day when I had hips. And I didn't need a big elastic thingy to hold my pants up...there were these things called "belts" that I could wear. I miss those belts. They worked so much better and were cute! I'm hoping that in 3 more months, I'll be able to wear those "belts" again!

1 comments:

  1. tt said...

    You took the words straight out of my mouth sister! Well, except for the bladder thing and the belt thing....Haven't had that type of bladder prob in 30 years and the belts have been gone for, oh...10 yars or so. :)
    Let it out babe, let it out!