Well, with the exception of the glider chair. Babe called it the Bewber or something along the breasticle feeder chair. :) He's so creative.
Anyway, after a long weekend of painting and putting furniture together, it's done! And of course, I didn't have the right manufacturer, which is why I couldn't find his furniture online. Duhhh!!! We stopped by to take pictures of the crib and check on the status of the dresser at the store and AS WE ARE LOOKING AT THE CRIB, I get a voicemail. It's the store... the dresser was in!!!! How funny... so we brought them both home and H & I assembled the crib and viola! Check it out!!! I LOVE IT!!!OMG, cuteness overload, if I do say so myself... :)
Awww, it's soooo cute! Froggies everywhere!
This is one of the better shots of the color I painted. It's a light green.
And the dresser/changing table. We put the froggie wall hangings and the matching hooks under it... Hey tt... notice what's hangin on the hooks? They're perfect!I didn't think I'd like a "motif" so much, but this really is sooooo cute!!!
Empty closet. We're going to redo the shelving and what not, but not just yet. I already did a lot of work this weekend, I need a break!!!And that's the corner that the glider will go in, once I pick one out. That's my "chore" for today! I can't believe it's done! I'll have to buy another picture or something to go on the wall there by the glider, it's a bit bare. I never in a million years would have thought having a room completely finished for the baby, with matching furniture, and all that jazz was ever possible! But, there it is!!!
Okay, baby furniture is by Baby Italia and the bedding is Froggie something or another from Burlington - Baby Depot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG! It's freaking adorable (why do all my comments on your blog start with 'OMG'???)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is so cute, good lord though lady - you must have been awfully busy this weekend!!!
TERRIBLY busy this weekend. That's my deal though, start it and finish it while I have time. Babe completely pooped out on me because of a late night on Saturday so it was pretty much all me except the picture hanging part. I love it!
Love Love Love the Frogs!!!!
Me thinks "him's precious" needs some more accessories though. Are you having a shower? Maybe ETK and I can have one for you...a "mail delivery shower' perhaps??? Babe would have to take pics as you opened the gifts and you would have to post them...might work....yes?
You did a fabulous job!!! I'm glad it's done before things get really uncomfortable for you. Do you visit that room everyday? I bet you do...you go in there and touch stuff and pat your belly and sigh.....I just know you do!
I'm thrilled the 'it's a boy' and the 'W' are on the wall. Too cute!
Uh... I MAY have gone in that room 6 or 8 or 22 times yesterday (and this morning) just to see what it looks like in different lights from the sun. And yeah... a lil belly patting going on there!!!
I am having a shower. I don't really want one as I'm not really one of those "shower" type people and don't think that I have too many friends that I would actually invite. It's more of a party that my friend is throwing for us, no stupid games or anything like that! And you've already sent enough, I love those lil hangy things, they're perfect!!!
Hey...ETK..........wanna do it?????
[snickering]
TT, did you just ask ETK if she wants to "do it"? He he he...
OOPS!!! ;)