So, if I send you a picture of us on vacation, one where we were in Mexico, having a fantastic time and mention that I really really miss the beach, wish we could up and go, etc... do you really think it's a good idea to call me at work to let me know that you decided to take the fucking afternoon off with your daughter and sit by the pool in the sun, and talk to me about how I'm not enjoying that or rather that I'm working and you're not? Think that's a good idea?
How bout FUCK no.
I'm so pissed right now I can barely type. Today of all days. I'm missing Mexico. It's beautiful outside. There's ONE guy in the office... he won't need me to be here, but I can't leave unless he tells me that he won't need me. Why? Because if I tell him that I Have nothing going on and i leave, it's considered a vacation day. and I cant take any vacation days because I"m saving them for fucking maternity leave so I 'll get paid for 3 weeks after I leave.
I'm pissed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww, I'm so sorry you're stuck in that damn office on such a pretty day. Soon lil girl, soon. You and babe and H and the precious wee parasite ( AKA lil monkey ;)) will be out and about having a wonderful time and HE will be stuck in the office...hopefully all by himself!!! There will be justice!
Paybacks are a biotch!! Ha!