So, for some reason, my radio has turned into a piece of shit. Fuzzy radio stations left and right. I hate it. I may have to take it in to have it looked at. Not all the stations are fuzzy, it's obviously just the ones I like. :Þ
Babe felt the baby's knee or elbow or something really "pokey" last night. When we go to bed, he lays there with his hand on my belly and the lil monkey tells us goodnight. Last few pokes and prods before he goes to sleep for the night. He said with wide eyes "Yeah...uh....those are bones!" Um, yeah Babe, THATS whats been keeping me entertained and talking all week. THis week they say his bones are really hardening and I think they were trying to warn me that he'll soon be starting to try to rearrange the "furniture" in there. Alrighty then! Sounds like fun! I don't mind, I'm so googly gaggly in love with him already, he could literally push me belly button off of my body and I wouldn't care. It's just getting harder and harder for me to wait for him. I feel like I'm dyin to hold on to him and kiss his TINY head and play with the soft baby hairs on his head with my lips... I just can't wait. I have a doctors appt on Tuesday. I think I'm going to raise some serious questions. We haven't taken any birthing classes yet (bad bad parents, I know) and there are other questions that I need to go over. Thing is, with these appts, they tend to get you in, pee in a cup, blood pressure, baby's heart rate, weight and get you out of there. Um, I need more attention than that. I've got questions and I asked Babe not to go with me to the appt this time because I need to focus. It's so easy to let him focus and ask the important questions while I ask the fun questions like "how big is his head?" and what not. :)
This day... ugh, is going to be BOOOORRRRINNNNNGGGG..... Two of the fun guys are out of the office... which leaves me with two BORING guys. How I'll ever survive, I do not know. Seriously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good gawd woman!!!!!! There you go with the head thing again........you seriously cracked me up again. And Lord have mercy I sooooooo needed that.
Aww, my girl tweb.... love me some prego tweb!!!!!!!!!!