I was so consumed with my personal biz that I forgot to post. Although one would think, posting IS personal biz so it should be high on my priority list, no?
Well, on my way to work today I realized that my delicious coach purse that Babe bought me in Vegas is probably going to have to be replaced... with something bigger. You heard me right, something bigger. Damn, that sucks. I hate big purses. No offense gals, it's just not my thang. BUT, I do have this lovely new diaper bag... hmmm..
You likey? It was actually my first purchase, last week. And the purchasing hasn't stopped, obviously! Hopefully this bag will keep me happy. It's not too girly, too babyish, too small, too big... seems just right so far. We'll see once the baby gets here!!!
I went to pick up lunch today and in the handicapped parking spot was a nice fancy lexus. The usual for this area, fancy spensive cars... well this one... apparently it's passenger didn't feel the need to shut the door when they got out because it was WIDE open. Yep, park car, undo belt, open door and leave. Ahhh, to be a rich scatterbrain....
So, you hate meetings I hear? Well there's a "best practices" meeting that I have to join in on this Thursday morning. Haul my pregnant crabby ass downtown to sit in a sweaty room for 4hrs and listen to the bullshit that is "corporate america" and how these practices... are best for them so obviously, they'll be best for me. Bullshit. I'm in, I'm out, forgetabout it. jerks.
I'm leaving. Early, Yep. I'm crazy like that. Ciao.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love that bag! It'll be perfect.
Good choice I think. Plus..it's green, like the frog! How cute!
I didn't carry a very big purse either untill I had urchins. There's so much to carry w/ them! snacks, bottles,diapers,toys,wipes,wine..oops..that's for you. Just put some in a bottle and when he snacks you can too! LOL
See, I knew you and I got along for a reason... wine in the diaper bag. I'm going to have to get a special insulated bottle for that!!!