Food

We had Indian food last night. I wish it would have been a little spicier. I have no idea what it was that we ate, but it was tasty. We went with another couple that go for Indian food quite often and they ordered all the food. Good times.

I want spicy. Tonight it's just going to be me and H. What to do about dinner... I have no idea. Babe has a soccer game and will probably go out afterwards. I'm going to drag H to the craft store to get some things for a basket I'm making for the inlaws that just had a baby. Then maybe pick up some food and head home. Get ready for the big glamor shot session tomorrow! Woohoo!!!

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Does lil Monkey like Indian food? He must be a spicy little wiggler.
    ;)  

  2. ETK said...

    indian food indian food...now I want it for breakfast!