Well apparently the bewbies are a hit... and big... DUH! I'm PG for cryin out loud! Gosh... what's it gonna take to sink in? He he heh... Okay, so here's the skinny... or not so skinny. :) Get to the pool, not really feeling up to putting on a binkini and showing off the bigness that I'm hiding under my shirt, but what the hell. It is what it is and I just so happen to love my belly. (and the bewbies) So, put on bikini, shorts and tank top and head out to the most crowded pool I've ever been to. TONS of chitlens and mommies and teeny boppers... all of these people have nothing better to do with their days except hang at the pool. The dark shades of brown skin everywhere prove that this was not the first day that they've been to the pool... Great, I'm wearing a red bikini. As if the belly poppin out wouldn't make me a spectacle as it is, now the pasty white skin would! HA!!! Yeah right, like I give a shit.
I sit there, baking in the sun, one of my guys says, c'mon, lets get in the pool. I'm clearly not ready for that step just yet, as I still have my clothes on and haven't lubed up yet. Gotta assess the pool and see what kind of actual swimming can be done, etc... well, that didn't last long. The three guys jumped in the pool and then found a better seating area and we moved... So I take off my clothes, stand on the side of the pool and show off my stuff. Cept they tried not to make a big deal of it. Uh, it IS a big deal. It's a big belly guys... c'mon! From flat tummy to this? And nothing from them? Whatever, feeling like no one is looking at me, I get in the pool.
It's 3 feet deep. Everywhere. So there I stand, water up to my ass... belly and boobs hangin out for the world to see. Fun. Thing is, I don't know if I was really freaked about the bigness of my belly or the fact that now, I have to share it with everyone. Not the "everyones" at the pool, but my guys. They saw it, they touched it, they gawked at the bewbies...in fact, I think one took a picture of them (not surprising), but now, they know. They're in. Part of the deal. I like always having a little something that they don't know or understand or ... I don't know. Not sure what I'm trying to say but these guys don't get to see ALL of tweb. I like it that way. Makes them have to wonder or think about things when it comes to me and what I'm thinking. They need that. Giving them everything would make this job too boring.
Anyway, I did it. Went swimming (if you could call it that). Belly was out there. Got compliments on my belly. And now, they're "in". Another friend of mine sent me an IM this morning and said he heard the hot preggers was out at the pool yesterday. While one side of me doubts that hot and preggers were used in the same sentence, I have a sneaky suspicion that they were talkin bout me, and maybe they did think it was cute... who knows though. They're guys and at the end of the day, they're typical, like most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good for you!! I'm glad you did it. It is hard to come to terms w/ the big change PG makes on the body. No pun intended but it is a huge change. You still have secrets from the guys.....Babe knows them but the 'guys' don't! You've still got one up on them.
:) Yay for tweb!!!