What I love

  • Waking up at random times of the night and seeing my sweet husband fast asleep next to me.
  • When HES talking in his sleep. Good stuff. Last night he woke me up because he was laughing soooo hard in his sleep, and talking about something being " a good one". THen he started talking about a beard and motioning to his face, or a go tee. It was really cute... except when he's sleeping that deep, he tends to sorta roll over on me. And it ain't easy getting him off!!!
  • When I get a cup of whip cream at sbux without even asking for it.
  • Feeling my monkey move around
  • Dinner with a friend that I could talk to for HOURS on end and knowing, she's probably the only person on earth other than Babe, that I'd trust with my little guy. She talks to my belly, which is another thing that I love about her, but would freak me out about anyone else in the world...
  • Cheese - specifically all the cheese that I'm avoiding during pregancy. :(
  • Feeling like I have a cute outfit on even though I'm huge.
  • Knowing that Babe us uber happy in his TR6 now because he has a new radio in it! SO cute.
  • Great traffic days.
  • Baby hiccups. He's got em right now. :) except when the baby moves around and uses your bladder as a pillow and then has hiccups... pee? No pee. pee? No pee. Quite funny.
  • Not having to really talk for the first hour I'm awake in the morning. Unless of course it's a sleep in weekend morning and I take an hour to actually wake up.... then laying in bed talking to Babe about our day.. I love that.

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    You made my eyes leak! :)  

  2. Tweb said...

    C'mon, as if that's a hard thing to do!!! you're a leaky gal!
    MwwwahhhH!!!!