WHAT is under there?

It's a boy... And he's hiding here:



I look so funny. and it's only going to get worse! I've got a growin lil boy in there! I think he's finally long enough to punch me in the hip and try REALLY hard to get his foot under my rib. Not quite there yet, but I gotta give him credit for trying! I'll take some 3D's of him this weekend at our appt an maybe I'll post them. I hope we get a good shot of his lil mug!!!

4 comments:

  1. ETK said...

    OMG! I know I sound like a broken record - but YOUARESOCUTE!  

  2. Tweb said...

    Awww, thanks ETK! You're so sweet... I think I feel cute today, but not really... if that makes sense... :)  

  3. tt said...

    How is it possible that you get cuter each time??? Cute top!!!  

  4. tt said...

    Love your hair , hope you win!!