Used to be my favorite day. I don't know why, I just always liked Tuesdays... but this one is boring so far. Then again, I've been up and out of the house since 6:30. Had to drop Babe's car off to get a radio installed and then to drop him off at work.
The radio shows today are so darn serious. Michaeal Vic, should he go to jail? Should he be allowed to play football? Well hell, I don't know. No one has proven him guilty yet. I thought this was an "Innocent until proven guilty" society? Now...don't get me wrong, I want as badly as the next person to see him fry but that's purely on allegations. How unfair is that? It's terrible. But it's true. We're all on that wagon. Don't mess with our little furry friends, we'll fry you at just the thought of being mean to them.
And then drunk driving. Someone, a celeb, was drunk driving with some randoms that he picked up that were under age... accident, 17 year old -dead, jailed, he plead GUILTY to all charges. GOOD FOR HIM. Finally, a human being on our planet that isnt' trying to get off after breaking the law in so many ways you can't hide... finally. I have more respect for this guy than any other moron out there that thinks it's okay to plead not guilty to laws they've broken but think they should get out of for "good behavior". YEs, more respect for that guy than some schmo that's tryin to get out of a speeding ticket. Seriously, own up to your responsibilities you ass. There are no second chances... not for the people that are dead because you're a fuck up, now are there? No. Why do you think you're special enough to get a second chance?
I get a ticket, I pay the ticket, I move on. I have a coworker that gets a ticket, fights the ticket, pays to have it taken off their record as if it never happened... because that's how he bends the rules... they only sorta apply to him... I love the guy to pieces, but how is this right? Maybe I'm a hypocrite just like the next guy... I don't know.
Going to meet a friend for dinner tonight. She's the sweetest person I've ever met... pure, good, loving heart and soul. And she curses. I love her and haven't seen her in too long. Tapas for dinner. I'm excited! She very well may be the only person on earth that I would trust to babysit my soontobe son. How funny is that?
Yesterday when I took my socks off I noticed that they were really tight at the top. So much that they left a ring around my ankle... uh... I'm pretty sure that's from bloating...water weight gain. Great. So now I'm drinking water like it's going out of style... I don't get how that's supposed to help water weight gain, but it's supposed to help it not happen... that and laying off the salt, which will be harder than quitting caffeine. :)
Work is going to suck today I think. Which is why I'm disappointed... it's Tuesday. It's supposed to be a good day. All well... It started in the parking garage too. Our garage has 3 floors... 2 stairwells on either end... I park on the 2nd floor right next to the stairwell. I park, go down the stairs and they have a sign that says I can't use that door. WHAT? So now I have to march my pregnant ass all the way to the other side of the garage, work bag, lunch bag, water and coffee in hand, so I can get out of the garage and walk BACK over by my entrance, across the street... into the building. Okay, I can take the extra exersise, but when I walk out the other stairwell... BAM, I get to walk through a giant cloud of cement dust because they're tearing up the concrete RIGHT OUTSIDE THE DOOR... Nice. Fucking knuckleheads. I hate this building. And now I feel dirty. Thanks fuckers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guilty as charged. But I do find it virtually impossible that Michael V wouldn't know that illegal dog fighting was taking place on his own property - regardless of if he lives there full time or not!
Exactly. so he should be penalized for that, but to what degree? It's those fine lines we walk...
I'm a fence sitter. I'll wait untill I get the evidence...
I totally agree that ppl should own up...that's becoming a novel thing these days....everyone wants an easy out. shitheads!
fucking knuckleheads!! ha ha ha
You tell em!!