Really?

So guess who's back at my sbux? Yep, my favorite barista, Alex! I just adore him. He's beyond cool. I guess he never left sbux but he did get moved over to night hours. My guess is that it's what works best for him since he parties like a rock star and on numerous occasions has found himself standing there with his buddies in the city at 5am thinking, shit, I gotta go to work! He's fabulous. He cut his died black hair off, which threw me off but then I saw that smile and couldn't help but smile back uncontrollably. I almost hugged him! And yes, if it weren't for all those stupid coffee maker things in the way, you KNOW I would have hugged him. It's what I do. :) He's cool and he wrote smiley faces on my cup today. Ahhh, I just love that kid! Unfortunately, he's still moving to L.A. but not until the fall! Yipee! And because of my selfish nature, I think, I can handle that because I'll be having a baby and all that crap. I'd love to get his email address and keep in touch but I think that's just me being "motherly" and trying to be as much emotional support as I can for people. I have a history of meeting and "keeping" friends like that. Mostly guys that are "odd" and really into music and are just cool people deep down inside. I love hearing their stories and adventures. Problem is, or so my Babe says to me, they alllll fall in love with you. But I don't think they'd have it any other way. Who knows though? I'm still happy cuz I got me some smiley faces on my cup this morning!!!

P.S. WARNING *** entering 3rd trimester this week. Doh! Can you believe it!?!?! And yes, I believe this is going to be the "uncomfortable" stage. Sleeping is difficult. Walking. Breathing. Oh, and he keeps pushing down, he wants out now!!! I may have to resort to going pants-less. :) I cant wear them any lower on my hips!!!

Oh last night at Babe's soccer game I met one of the loveliest ladies ever. She's from England and has 3 kids, two boys - Thomas (6) and Jordan(7) and a little girl - Ava(14 months). Ava is a wild child. Not wild...just adventurous. She loves following her big brothers around. She looks like Kate Hudson...just a beautiful little girl. And her mum, just lovely. She's got such a hard accent but she's such a loving person, very outgoing and I REALLY enjoyed chatting with her at the game. I love the over 40 league!!! Hopefully we'll get to see them again soon.

5 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Don't you love meeting new people?! I do. I start imagining all the possibilities of whether or not we'll have some kind of relationship and how that would go. Kinda silly but that's me.
    OH...I've got a Barista now too!!! Woohoo for me...'cept I don't know her name, but she's real perky. Is that a prerequisite for working at SB?  

  2. tt said...

    The last 3 months are the most fun I think. Just when you think you can't possibly get any bigger...whoosh, there it goes! Fun times are ahead! The lacjk of sleep part sucks but what the hell?....it just prepares you for the months ahead. :)  

  3. tt said...

    Glad you like the 'over 40 ' crowd. ;)  

  4. Tweb said...

    I'm going to need longer arms. Seriously, I'm running out of room between me and my desk. And my puter sits in the corner of the desk so I SHOULD have enough room to fit..

    I'm so excited. So many more people are talking to me about it. Today someone asked me how my baby was doing. Odd but I quickly obliged, He's doing fantastic! Well...because he IS!  

  5. ETK said...

    I've got to get a bigger purse.Need more room for you and tt.