Skokie sucks

Period.

The people out here are assholes. The drivers suck ass. The atmosphere...it's just an all around shithole. Seriously. If you have such a bad attitude about life, do us all a favor and keep your sorry ass locked up at home with that chip on your shoulder.

And bitch, when I apologize for scaring you when opening the door, the least your sorry ass could do is accept the apology instead of looking at me like I just killed your first born. FUCK YOU! And just so you know, I take that apology back. Next time, I hope I smack your ugly rich bitch self in the head!

I hate this town.

That said, I'm ready to start my weekend. Without the fuckheads that live here.

And that my friends, will be the conclusion of the profanity for the week. Hope you enjoyed!

3 comments:

  1. ETK said...

    TWEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We hate rich Skokie bitches too! But we LOVE you! tt & ETK - live and in color!  

  2. ETK said...

    Oh yeah, tt has the cutest haircut in the WORLD. She's gonna get herself put right in that same purse as you and snoop's kitten. Hope it doesn't get too crowded in there. All snuggly and shit.  

  3. Tweb said...

    I like snuggly and shit! You are right, she couldn't possibly get any cuter I don't think. I don't mind chilin in your stylish bag with her! No problemo!!!