He's home. Where he belongs. And is indefinitely grounded from Vegas. He's okay with that.

Dr appt this morning. They surprised me with the "Oh, this is the week you're supposed to take the 1hr glucose test." comment. Uh...what? Greeeaaatt... gulp down this extra sweet lime gatorade tasting junk and sit around for an hour before they suck a bunch of blood out of me. That was fun. Boring...tiring and the baby doesn't like that stuff. At all. I've got all my crossables crossed that I "passed" the test and don't have to go back in for the 3 hour glucose test. Oh, it tests for gestational diabetes.

I made the mistake of telling H that one of the things I find so cool about her is that she knows the words to soooo many country songs. I swear, it's so cool to see the little sponge that is their brain, soaking up all the lyrics to these songs. And she sings...out loud... a LOT. Sooo we were sitting on the couch watching the Country Music Festival Awards or somethign of that sort and she sang...every song played live.... which sucked. How can you tell a child - Hey, I'd rather hear Carrie Underwood sing this than you... ? You can't! That's how! So I did chores. And then made everyone go to bed. Everyone. :) Slave driver.

There's a business lunch today that I'm blowing off because I REALLY hate one of the guys that's coming in for the lunch from Iowa. He's a complete prick. Last time we had a closing dinner with him, I really laid into him about not giving us a certain aspect of their business and really, I didn't give a crap about it becasue our company, given the opportunity to explore that avenue, would most certainly fuck it up. This guy is just one of those guys that gets under your skin. Well, he called the other day and says "I'm calling for my apology." "Uh, excuse me?" "Yeah, you owe me an apology for the whole servicing thing." "I do? I don't recall that." "I knew you wouldn't apologize, but I figured I'd give it a shot.""Well, if I recalled ever having insulted you or telling you that I would apologize if you gave us the opportunity... I would do so, but I don't remember any of that conversation.""It's fine, I didn't expect it from you. Can I talk to soandso?"
FUCK OFF ASS MUNCH!
So, I'll be blowing off lunch today. Not in the mood to deal with that prick. I didn't give a hoot about them giving us the business... it was more like putting him on the spot because no one else would do it. That's all. Nuff sed.

1 comments:

  1. tt said...

    So many pricks,so little time to bury them!!
    Good for you. Sounds like an arrogant prick. I'm often surprised by how much nerve people have....astounding!