I gotta stop this behavior. Seriously. My first instinct when I run into people...it's gotta change. See, even if I don't know you all that well... maybe it's a nervous thing, I don't know. Last night, I ran into one of Babe's soccer buddies at the grocery store. VERY nice guy. Sweet, good looking, coaches kids soccer, great soccer player himself, an all around nice guy. His English isn't all THAT great, but he's still a nice guy. Haven't seen him in months and when I saw him, he had this smile on his face like he was really excited to run into me. So what do I do? I hug him. Yep. I'm a hugger. There it is. I hug everyone. It's an illness. Thing is, I love hugging people. Not people I don't like, but people I do like. I think I"m a pretty good judge of character and if I feel the need to hug, I do. Most people are so completely huggers in hiding as well, and welcome the hug openly. Then there are those few that you totally throw off by hugging them. Sometimes it's really funny because they don't know how to react after the hug. But then there are times where I think... huh, I wonder if they feel violated. I'm a violator and I dont' care! HA! People should hug more often I think. Might make the world an easier place to exist in.
That said, this past weekend, I met another woman who is just like me. She's a hugger. And she initiated the hug and it kinda freaked me out. Not because it was a hug... but because A. I think I was taken back because I have to factor in my belly size now. and B. becasue she was a GREAT hugger! Huh. So the farewell hug, I made sure I did a better job. She's a good hugger, she deserves a good hug in return. And she got it.
*sigh* Not sure what else to talk about. OH! I lost my shape. Yep, sides... straight down. I'm shapeless. +16 lbs since I got knocked up!!! I am at the heaviest weight I have ever ever been at and that I never never wanted to get to!!! Crazy, I know. Luckily I have this fun lil guy movin around in there to remind me, Hey mom, I got 2 lbs of that!!! He's so cute. We go for our 3D ultrasound in a week and a half and I CANT wait!!! I'll most certainly post pics! Babe and I were joking around last night. He said I only want a 3D to see if he has Babe's chin (smallish...and a double - runs in the fam... the ENTIRE family!) I said no... I want to see if he's got a giant head like Babe did as a baby! :) I'm terrified that this kid will be bald like H was until he's 3 and have a ginormous head like she does too... How funny is that? How will I find hats to fit him? How will he stand up without falling over? He's top heavy! How will we get jammies on? HA, god I'm funny... all jokes of course. I can't wait to see the lil bugger that plays with me all day long, the lil lips and hands and toes... Oh god I can't wait to see his toes!!! Babe wants a money shot too, just to be sure. :)
Guess I should get some work done... except, if I rush to it, I'll have nothing to do for the rest of the day... okay, so I'll ease my way in by doing some light surfing first. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I knew it!!! I'm a hugger too!!
I got a really good belly laugh about the size of the head thing. You funny gurl :)
doesn't surprise me that you're a hugger too. Should we ever meet, it'll be like two universes colliding. I bet you're a good hugger too.
I'll find a picture and scan it... you'll see...:) I may just email it to you.
kewl!!
Heeellllo! I'm a hugger too! You two are always leaving me out. Except chiropractors. i do. not. want. them. to. hug. me. :)
You - I wanna hug.