Evil?

I just got excited because a friend of mine sent me an email saying she's due in March next year. I got excited because... I won't be pregnant for that long!!! I love being pregnant. It's actually a very exciting thing going on with my body and I love it. But I'll love even more when I get to hold on to him and make faces at him and talk all cutesy with him... and of course, then there's that whole "I can have wine?" thing... :) But she's pregnant, with her THIRD. She's had a little girl who is deaf. She just had implants put in her ears and can hear now. She's learning to speak at 3, I think she is. Then there's her baby... He's perfectly healthy...and a year old. Now she's having #3. Wow, that's soooo much. I can't even imagine. I'm freaked by the thought of just one! Excited, but freaked! And excited that I only have 3 months and one week left. Hell, next week, I move into my third trimester already!!!! Wow.

0 comments: