I want the weekend to be over... but apparently it doesn't want to leave. Babe is still in Vegas. Some freak accident - got too drunk to catch his flight. Nice. I need him to be here tonight... NEED it. So, the one thing driving me through this day will be seeing his face this evening. Can't wait!
I have a sneaky suspicion that someone has boobietrapped our office. Why on earth would I think such a thing? Well I get in to find one of my co-workers with an "issue" with his PC. Seems someone thought it would be funny to turn his desktop sideways. As in, take all your applications, tool bars, windows, icons and turn them sideways. He couldn't figure out how to change it so he was almost tempted to just turn his monitor sideways. I laughed uncontrollably which was good. Brought tears to my eyes. Then I walked into my bosses office to put a fed ex on his chair and when I moved the chair, a wheel fell off of it. (scratching my head here) Wheels just don't fall off of these chairs. Ever. So, now I'm patiently waiting for the next "prank" to fall into place. I wonder who could have done this though... woudl have to be someone pretty damn smart. Smart enough to know not to do anything to my desk/office or they'd be strung up by their toes. I can take a joke as good as the next guy, but I don't like to BE the joke. :)
I cleaned out my closet and moved my stuff to the new guest bedroom to make room for the big babyroom change. I'm getting anxious. I may just order furniture without Babe. I'll show him a picture and go from there. Maybe that'll work for him. We shall see. I need to start "nesting", so they say.
Baby boy has been active as usual...but all night long as well, periodically waking me just to let me know he's doing okay. Normally, I'd be frustrated with that, but I just look at it as a sign that he's a healthy active boy and that makes me happy. Can't help but smile when he does it. Crazy, no?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ha ha..how funny. I love pranksters. It keeps ya on your toes. Good thing for a Monday, yes?
The laugh certainly was... I needed that more than I can begin to tell you. LONG night.