"It's a boy? I knew it! Didn't I tell you? See, anyone who looks as beautiful as you has GOT to be having a boy. Women having little girls look like shit. I told you!!!"
What moron said that? Girl babies make you ugly?...turd! Uh...young-un...baayyybeee??? What ya'll on anyway?? That can't be good for the bellyboy tweb...and ETK....You've been flying waayyyyy too much lately...the thin air has gotten to ya I think. ;)
I married my best friend in September of 2005. He is my everything. I have a beautiful step daughter, who has been a true blessing to have in my life.
I started this blog because I'm good at typing and I have lots of random thoughts that I find entertaining throughout the day. Maybe if I go back and read them later I'll figure out why I am the way I am.
I'm looking forward to everything life has to offer me and my family in the future. Especially this year, it's going to be an amazing year, I can't wait!
LOL - I guess that's a compliment. :)
BTW - tt's bday is Friday. :) She's a young-un too.
She's a baayyybeee...
Thanks ETK, you rawk.
What moron said that? Girl babies make you ugly?...turd!
Uh...young-un...baayyybeee???
What ya'll on anyway?? That can't be good for the bellyboy tweb...and ETK....You've been flying waayyyyy too much lately...the thin air has gotten to ya I think.
;)