You're almost at 3 months left right? The 28th of October?YAY!!!! I can't wait to see a pic of the little 'womb-wiggler". You better get busy on that nesting thing. Got more pics to post?? I'm a bit greedy huh?!
Yeah, it's okay. I'll work on getting some pictures this week. Maybe this weekend will be the weekend to switch the guest bedrooms around and turn the one room officially into the babies room!!!
I married my best friend in September of 2005. He is my everything. I have a beautiful step daughter, who has been a true blessing to have in my life.
I started this blog because I'm good at typing and I have lots of random thoughts that I find entertaining throughout the day. Maybe if I go back and read them later I'll figure out why I am the way I am.
I'm looking forward to everything life has to offer me and my family in the future. Especially this year, it's going to be an amazing year, I can't wait!
You're almost at 3 months left right? The 28th of October?YAY!!!! I can't wait to see a pic of the little 'womb-wiggler".
You better get busy on that nesting thing. Got more pics to post??
I'm a bit greedy huh?!
Yeah, it's okay. I'll work on getting some pictures this week. Maybe this weekend will be the weekend to switch the guest bedrooms around and turn the one room officially into the babies room!!!