Lovely morning...

So the only thing that could have made this morning any better (outside of the obvious no work thing) would have been if my lil monkey was awake to play. That's okay though, it was storming... CRAZY thunder and lightening... I love that. Made the bed seem all the more comfy and impossible to get out of, which we were both okay with.

I could have laid there in bed for hours just listening to the rain and that crazy loud thunder and lightening.

Babe has a business dinner tonight so I'm on my own. If it were up to me, at this point, I'd go home an nap. But, by the time I get home, that's probably not going to be an option. SO much to do, so little time. Sister and brother in law had a baby this week so I think I'll go shopping and put together a congratulations baby basket for them. Cute kid. I'd post pics but obviously I'd hate for them to feel all violated with their baby out on the internet already, without permission. She is cute though. Made me miss my guy as though I've met him already. Odd feeling. Anyway, I'm going to send them some sort of prepared frozen dinner thing, perhaps Chicago Style pizza and then put together a basket...half lovely, half smartass things like Butt Paste (which is real)... stuff to get a laugh out of them.

I have nothing interesting to say today. Damn.

0 comments: