So, I have to figure out my maternity leave. Okay fine. So I looked at my benefits online, what I Have left as far as sick time and vaca and floating holidays. I have yet to figure it out. I need to talk to HR about it and talk to Babe about it. I'm thinking, 3 weeks paid off, and then the FMLA kicks in and I get paid 60% of my salary up to 12 weeks. Probably not going to take that much time off. I'm thinking, 3 weeks paid, maybe 2 or 3 more weeks at 60% and then maybe come back part time if that's what they'll let me do. The problem is that it's going to be hard for me NOT to help out here while I'm off... It's what I do. I make sure they've got everything they need from office management to closings on their deals.
I'm to the point where I should just say fuckit and let them figure it out. They're like family to me so it's really really difficult to do that but I don't have answers for them. At all.
AND the old attorney that sublets an office from us, keeps breaking my damn copier/printer/scanner... hello ass, slamming the doors on the damn thing isn't going to fix it! I have a headache and want to go home. :(
I don't like this Tuesday very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)