~~~~~ rain ~~~~~

And more rain... Man, it's rained a lot here in the past week. Lost of flooding. I should take some pictures of the river a block from our house. Completely creeping up into back yards, threatening to leak into the homes of our neighborhood..Craziness.

And to think, I slept like crap last night again. Not sure if it's the lil monkey that's waking me up or the sheer uncomfortable feeling in my legs, thighs, hips and back... Who knows. Maybe it's my body preparing me for getting up every 2 - 3 hrs to take care of the lil man when he gets here. I can't wait.

Babe went out and bought a bottle of champagne. I think he's really getting excited that it's getting so close. It's moments like right now that I wish I could hug and kiss him and love on him. He deserves it. He's going to be such a great dad to this little boy, I'm so excited I can barely stand it. (and I just ordered our baby seat and stroller... SOOOOOO excited for that to get here!!)

0 comments: