Tuesdays

I like Tuesdays. Don't know why.

Had a Dr. appt this morning. Met with another doctor in the practice. So far, he's my least favorite doctor. Younger-ish guy... nice as all can be, but I just didn't feel a connection with him. I mean, he did spend quite a bit of time with me talking about all of my concerns, but I still didn't feel good with him. Now we start the Dr's appointments every two weeks. That should be fun. Starting to really not want these next 10 weeks to go by so fast. I love my lil guy!!! It's strange that I'll get to be with him, person to person, soon. I'm excited about it, but still at the same time, I don't wanna share. I know, I'm selfish. :)

In 6 minutes, I will be on a conference/training call for a new travel agent our company is using. Yes, they're seriously making us all sit on the call and listen to someone tell us how to make our travel arrangements from the "new" travel provider... and apparently, it's supposed to be more user friendly than the last. Um, okay... let me get this straight. It's supposed to be easier to use... and yet, the last one, we didn't have training for...but this one, we need training? WTF?

Meetings for the purpose of having a meeting. I'm going to have to call a meeting to talk about this meeting. This is ridiculous.


P.S. Belly shot - 30 weeks along:

I was told last night that I'm "hot". I'm "the hottest pregnant chick ever.". Mmmmkayyy.... I don't feel hot at all, but apparently, drunk people think so. :)

3 comments:

  1. tt said...

    You ARE hot! a little swollen in the belly, but nun the less...H.O.T !! :)
    Hurry up and let that boy outta there!!!!!!!  

  2. Tweb said...

    I'm tryin!!!! 10 more weeks!!!

    Thank you sweetie, I need all the wonderful compliments I can take!!!  

  3. tt said...

    Ya know....you look like you're carring a boy! He's really low in there.
    How do you keep getting cuter with each passing pound??!! I think you were made to be a 'prego'!