Today..

It's FRIDAY!!! FINALLY!!! Sweet.

This is one of the sights from my drive to work today:

TONS of mature trees blown over by the winds yesterday. Pure chaos. It took me an hour and a half to get home last night. Took another coworker 3hrs. Insane.
And this is from a town that's north of us. See, the problem here is that this water, tends to dribble south... through my river...that is located 2 blocks from my house. Yeah, so it floods up north, and then swells our river and next thing you know, we're flooded like mad a couple days after the storms subside. Good times, no? Maybe I'll head out with my camera this weekend and take pictures.

And on a brighter note, I'm wearin a belt today!!!! I ahven't worn a belt in MONTHS!!! Finally, I have a pair of pants that button, but fall down if I don't have some sort of "holdmeup" mechanism. Today, it's a belt. And I'm happy with that. :) VERY happy. I missed my belts!

0 comments: