Emotions run high.

So I'm not sure what's going on with the lil monster these days. She's been terribly emotional. On the way home from school, she had a melt down in the car with her dad, crying for no real reason, or so she said.

On the way TO school with me she tells me that her mother has her entirely too much. Yes, said just like that. From a 6 yr old. So then last night, we were on our way to pick her up and her mother calls and says that she wants to talk to Babe. Well, H tells him that she wants to stay with her mother that night. She's crying. Mind you, she's leaving for vacation today and won't be back for a week so we won't get to see her for what seems like forever. And she knows this. So after plenty of fussing, Babe tells her that she doesn't have a choice now. She can't make up her mind, he's going to do it for her. She's coming to our house. So she did, and she was cheery and happy and excited to watch the American Idol finale with us. I think maybe someone is tugging at her tiny little heart strings. Bitch.

I hate that.

So now I'm back to work, and REALLY don't want to be here. I feel like I'm not needed. I almost feel like I'm trying to prove my worth. Which is hard because I'm obviously overpaid. Eh, whatever. Guess I should go make myself useful, huh.

1 comments:

  1. tt said...

    I absolutely hate it when ex's pull shit w/ the kids! Lovee's x used to ground the kids whenever we came to town!! For real! We moved all over and never lived very close so when we were in town and able to spend time w/ them she always pulled something. I never understood needing that kind of power over someone. It's mean.