Why is it that I instantly accuse ppl of parking in the "Expectant mother's" parking when they aren't pregnant? I didn't even see the owners of these two cars, but yet, I'm like, I bet they aren't even PG. Jerks. Ha, spoiled already...
Got my fix of trashy reality TV last night. The bachelor, an officer and a gentleman. Luckily for lieutenant Andy, he picked the girl I liked instead of the girl who wanted to get in his pants. Wait, what kind of guy chooses like that? Whatev, it wasn't as exciting as I had anticipated, but the dull snore in the background from Babe passed out on the couch, made for an interesting evening.
Had to bring Fernando into the shop this AM. Actually, I brought him in yesterday and the tech did everything, including the nice water marks that are now covering my newly detailed ride, EXCEPT fix the problem. When I said, I talked to Serius Satellite already and they said that since the system was factory installed, that I had to bring it to the dealership to fix. here's my problem: Song artist and title no longer appear on the screen. (BAD thing when you have a 6 yr old in the back seat asking who is singing every single song) And occasionally it goes out all together, showing nothing on the screen. When I said all of that stuff... I thought that maybe someone would get that I was talking about the satellite radio.. not the am/fm radio. Boy was I wrong. So I dropped it off again today. Took them all day long to call me and tell me they think they figured out the problem but it would take another 5 or 6 hours to fix. Well, I don't have 5 or 6 hours for you because I have to drive to Beloit to take my Babe racing. Yes, he's driving in a formula mazda race and I'm his chauffeur. So put my crap back together so I can give you your piece of junk Liberty back. Good lord this thing is a piece of crapola. I'm sorry if you own one of these.. I'm sure it's a fine vehicle but this one is a hunk of crap. Hello transmission issues!
So now it's back to the dealership to pick up Fred... I'll have to bring him back on Thursday. Poor guy. Oh and you bet your ass they're going to detail the damn thing for me for free. The spots on there were no ordinary spots, they wouldn't come off!
Man, I have nothing interesting to say today. Not that I do any other day... But today is pretty bad. I'll have to get on it this Thursday. Maybe I'll make up for it with pictures. That's always a winner.
I bought a baby name book today. Babe's going to need some help. Any suggestions are welcomed. I'm at a loss. And in 3 weeks-ish, I'll find out if it's a girl or a boy. (fingers crossed for a boy). So next wed I go in and get weighed (great), pee in a cup, blood pressure and they'll measure my belly. Strangest thing, I felt the actual baby. Well, probably my parts around the baby, but it had to do with baby, nonetheless! It actually felt like a softball in my stomach. SO strange... Esp when it's off to one side and you're all lopsided. Enjoy the space, lil monkey, you'll be growing so fast now, you'll run out of room before you know it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ahhh, I remember that 'softball' bump! It's just below the belly button right? How cool!
Fingers and toes and everything else I can manage are crossed!