Good point. Why always put good things about yourself? We're not always good and we certainly don't need to "sell" ourselves to our, already friends. So here you go:

1. I'm extremely neurotic. Quite possibly crazy.
2. Can you say "Moody".
3. Sometimes, I think I lost the me that I really enjoyed. The me that used to laugh all the time and be goofy...it's turned into sarcasm and serious conversations...wait, is that "grown up"?
4. I paint my fingernails clear every day and when the nail polish gets thick enough, I peel it off. I couldn't tell you the last time I actually used nail polish remover.
5. I have a hard time finishing things. Big projects. Relationships. This probably goes back to that ADD thing for the projects. For relationships, toxic or just a crappy boyfriend, I'm never the one to end things. Just hate hurting peoples feelings. I think in my years, I've broken up with only 2 of my ex boyfriends. And that's only because one went psycho on me and the other... well he turned out to be roommatish that wouldn't move out so I did!
6. You would NOT want to be around me in the morning while I'm trying to get ready. Yes, I said TRYING. It's the worst experience in the world. I change clothes probably on average, 3 times every morning. Babe is a SAINT for putting up with my shit.
7. I rarely think I'm pretty. I seriously have to be having a good day all around, clothes, hair, coffee, weather... the stars around me have to be perfectly aligned for this to happen! When all that other stuff is going well, I'm happy and I feel pretty.

There you go. Some of my badnesses. Some of my weaknesses. Some stuff that is obvious if you spend too much time with me! You poor thing!

1 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Ditto....of course!