Stanley Steamer

Okay, ever heard of this dude? Stanley Steamer is a carpet cleaner company... not sure if it's nation wide or not but here, they have this jingle. "Stanley Steamer makes your home, clean-er!" Well, the commercial on the radio... just cracks me up. Here's what they say:
Stanley Steamer, where not only do we keep your carpet cleaner, but also our employees! Full background checks are performed on our employees so you KNOW who's in your house!

Uh... *scratching head* ... you're telling me, unlike everyone else, you don't hire crooks and criminals...felons...gangsters....thugs... no? Really?

I just found that interesting.
..........................................

another great weekend. Hung out with my main squeeze all weekend. Love that guy. He made me spaghetti and meatballs Friday night... all because I was craving it. And he did a dayum good job too. Man I love that guy. He's the guy that can make a killer tater tot casserole. I know! who knew that tater tots could be made into a casserole!?!? ( that would be part of the - oh crap, we bought a bad turkey - thanksgiving quick fix dinner) Yes, he's good. What a fantastic night.

Saturday night we went out for a fancy schmancy dinner with our neighbors. Oh boy oh boy was it delicious! Flemmings Steak house. yum. Yum. and more yum. talk about heavenly.

Sunday was a great day too... errands, shopping, took my dear sweet man to an indoor go-carting race track. He's going racing this week in the formula mazda cars and he wanted to get "warmed up" for it... which really was just an excuse to get his butt there to go racing. Good times. Unfort I can't go because I'm incubating. :(

Sooo... guess what I'm wearing today... my very first pair of maternity pants. Jeans nonetheless. And they're fun. And cute and comfy and from the Gap. Of course, I have to get knocked up for the Gap jeans to actually fit me. I'm a tweener there. Not now though! Sweet! I"m going to order a bunch more crap from there today. Can't wait...

Had to take Fernando in to have his navigation system checked and they gave me, as a loaner car... a Purple PT Cruiser.. nice huh? I'm a stud today, that's for sure!!! LOL!!!!

Alright, gotta go shop online. Lata luvvies.

2 comments:

  1. ETK said...

    WHERE ARE YOU WHERE ARE YOU? i FEEL A SIGNIFICANT LACK OF THINGS TO READ. :)  

  2. Tweb said...

    Keep your pants on, sister...