That's where the lil monkey is, anyway. So funny, the left side of my lower belly is bigger and hard and the right side...not so much. Man this is cool.

And on the negative side...

This weekend, someone was shot, not more than a mile from where I used to live in my old town. One of my old houses, that is. I know, I grew up in a dangerous town, ghetto, gangs, lots of violence and vandalism. Why is this so strange to me then? This particular house, of the 7 that I lived in, was out in the "boonie" area of the town. The outter banks of the town, more white trashish than the downtown, inner city ghetto crap my other houses were in. Some woman at a Check n Go, shot dead in the back room. No one saw or heard anything. They assume it was a robbery gone bad.

Duh.

Sometimes, this world sucks. I love where I live now. Love it.

I just don't understand how some brains are okay with the thought of taking another person's life. I don't understand how that guilt, that general "its wrong" feeling doesn't overwhelm them... How do you do that? Is it a powerful feeling that overtakes that guilt? I guess I don't want to know. Some people are just very bad people. Sure, go ahead and shoot someone in the head, take their live, take that from their family, their friends...and just go about living your life like nothing happened. Scum.

1 comments:

  1. tt said...

    That is why I can say people will always surprise me. Ppl are forever doing stuff that I couldn't possibly do and act as if it's perfectly normal. WTF-over!

    ***

    Pat the lil' Monkey for me :)