Like I said, I only know 2 ppl who blog, so this is for them:
1. I'm happy. 95% of the time. Chances are good you'll catch me when I'm in a happy gaze...
2. I'm very random - I guess that's my way of saying I too have Adult ADD. Random thoughts bouncing around in my gray matter constantly. So much so that I have to keep a notebook with me at all times.
3. I always worry about what I'm wearing. Not really for anyone else but myself. If I don't look/feel good to me, then I'm not wearin that outfit. Don't really care what other people think, as long as I feel like "Yeah, that works!"
4. I love... a LOT. All my friends. Those that earn the title as "friend". They get my love. And no, it's not like an interview, you just be yourself and my melon develops the love.
5. I miss my family most every day. Mom mostly. The rest of them follow close behind. Mom is 900 miles away from me and the others are 20 - 30 miles. That whole feuding thing. Ridiculous.
6. I'm loyal.
7. I'm also a little bit crazy. (the little bit part is negotiable.)
There it is. a few things bout me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those are all good things!
Why do we usually put the good and not the bad? Curious.
Because I'm a good girl.