Racing was fun. I love going to the track. Seeing Babe in his racing suit again, brings back such great memories of when he used to race a couple years ago. Good fun!

The weather was beautiful. Started out sprinkly and cloudy and then changed to a hot as all getup sunny day. I took over 300 pictures. yeah, I'm crazy like that but what I was trying to do is take pictures for the race organizer. I'll send him all the digitals so he can put them up on the website. I'd love to go check out the website and see my pics there! Coolness, no? Here's a preview:

Sitting in his car, ready to go!



Waiting on the Grid for the green flag!


And, racing!!


All in all, it was a really fun day. I love hanging out at the track. Sometimes, it's a bit nerve wracking but I got to go around the track in the pace car, which happened to be a Lotus at this race. Good lawdy that was fun! And I only felt like I was going to throw up for the first lap!! Kewl, no?

3 comments:

  1. tt said...

    That is soooo cool! Are you ready for this weekend w/ IRL???
    I can't wait.
    I may need babe's autograph...  

  2. Tweb said...

    He's got a good autograph. I'll getcha a pitcha...but you'll have to give me your addres...(in case I wanna stalkya... I mean, send you an autographed pic. :)  

  3. Tweb said...

    Oh and yes, I'm very excited about the Indy 500!!! Go Danica! Go Dario! Go Helio! Go Nose!

    Have you seen this new broad who's trying to break into the IRL scene. Some mousy Brazilian gal? You gotta check her out, she looks like a horrible speaking female version of Michael Jackson!!