So this morning, I have smiles. And I know in about an hour, I'll be bored out of my mind and then those smiles will probably be sleeping. I guess I could start going through my baby name book...or my Charleston book that I bought to try to figure out where/what/how/when to do this "babymoon". I tried to come to work late today. Babe woke me up early ;) I know it's going to be so slow today, let alone dead as all getup this afternoon. Tis the way holidays work... I remember the days when we'd get an email from corporate saying that they decided to close the company down at 3...and that we get a "free" 2 hours of pd time to leave early. How nice of them.
I can taste the butter in this blueberry scone I'm eating. That's strange.
Belly pictures. Okay, so being pregnant and all, I've done a LOT of reading up on all things baby related. I check out websites and chat boards..any and all that I can get my hands on that entertain me. So I have issues with two things. First of all, I know people love to see your progress. That ever growing belly is fantasticly amazing to look at grow. It's hard to understand how it's happening unless you're the one growin that baby. Coolness, nonetheless. So I take pictures and I see other girls pictures but what REALLY bugs me is the very first picture you take. It's OBVIOUS that you're sucking your gut in so you look ultra skinny before baby. DO you have any idea how dumb you look, with a caved in tummy and the rest of you is all chubbed out? C'mon, be real. No one is that skinny so "faking" it isn't fooling anyone. Yes, this bugs me quite a bit.
Then there's the professional belly pictures. The pregnancy pictures. I really think this bothers me. I want to like them because it really is a huge deal to go through, a great miracle, but this really creeps me out! Taking semi-nude pictures of your PG body... now, don't get me wrong, I REALLY want to do the boudoir pictures for Babe. Unfortunately, it's a bit late now. It'll have to wait and see if my body recovers from this baby before considering those again. :( But the half nekked pictures.. I just don't think I'm okay with it. The more I see, the more freaked out I get.
Speaking of pictures for Babe... I have to figure out what to get him for his birthday... Time to start panicking. I think I'll do the usual massage/pamper day for him and take him out to dinner.. But I need to get something special for his b-day... hmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think ALL your sences woke up at the same time! How about your sence of touch/feeling......is that more pronounced too?
Interesting!
The touch or feel hasn't changed any. So strange. Then again, I've always been that girl who can't stand people 'caressing' my arm because it tickles so terribly bad. Always been sensitive to those things.
are you even still at work?? :)