Talk about an exciting weekend of racing! First and foremost, I must say, Congrats to my man Dario Franchitti, who won the Indy 500 this weekend. Well done, my friend, well done. And it's about time! He's a fantastic driver but something always ends up happening to the dude and he either crashes out, is taken out by someone else or his car poops out on him. He can't catch a break! It's kind of like "the others". But Dario pulled it off! Granted, after 2 rain delays, the second calling the race, a 2 & 1/2 hr break in between the first rain delay... track drying, numerous cautions... a lot of distractions, needless to say, there were a few racers that I'm sure felt like "DAMN the rain!!!"

I have to say, if there was anyone I had wanted to win the race, besides Dario or Danica, it would have been TK. Tony Kanaan. He's an amazing driver, a veteran of the field if you ask me, and has yet to pull an indy out of his hat. Poor fella. I look at TK as the driver of all drivers. He's a gent on the field, a teacher off the field, and a true sportsman in the pits. He hangs out with his car and all the spectators while they're preping for the race! What a guy. I think, if he were more wreckless... more careless... more driven to win as opposed to driven to drive safe..he would be a champ, through and through. But he's not. He's docile. He's considerate. He's a great driver and someday soon, it'll be his day.

Danica... oh Danica... my sweets. She is a great driver too. She's come a long way. A LONG way. I'm talking from accidents that she's caused, lone accidents, to crashing while warming her tires during a caution... she's learned a lot. And I do believe she'll get her first win... maybe this year. but most likely next year. Sarah Fisher and this Nika chick... PUH LEEZE... get out of the way you posers! Trying to cash in on the female drivers. First off, you've never seen Sarah out in front unless the rest of the pack has pitted... and Nika...WHO IS THIS MICHAEL JACKSON LOOKING WOMAN? She crashes out of every race and where is she when she crashes? THE BACK OF THE PACK! Blame it on the car sweetie... good job.

Oh, and dare I say anything about Marco Andretti except: Kid, you need to fall back to the Atlantic series. You have WAY too much money you punk! Look at what you did to your car and how you almost took out DAN WELDON because YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!!! Have you any idea what a great driver Dan is...and you screwed him out of the chance to possibly win the Indy 500.. You FLIPPED your friggin car you dummass!!!! Seriously, is this kid going to have to kill himself before someone sees that he's too inexperienced to drive in this series? By the looks of his fucking car at the end of the race, I'd say it's about time NOW!

And of course, there was the F1 race in Monte Carlo. Fred won. Fernando Alanso.... good for you my friend...good for you. Grand Prix of Monte Carlo or Monaco? They call it both. I don't know why. Either way it's the most intense race of all times. The track has MAYBE one good turn to pass in so it's all about pole position. Great race, great race. I'm definitely a fan of this race every year. Great racing yes, but I think I'd love to visit...it's breathtaking.

And last but not least... I love Dario, we all know this... and that lucky man, belongs to this:

Dayum Ashley... COULD you be any cuter? I just love her. Almost as much as her hubby. Mwahh! Congrats Ash, your hubby rocks!

1 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!