In so many different ways. Sometimes it's funny Ha-ha and sometimes it's funny funny. And the more you say the word "funny" the more it doesn't really sound like a word.
Anyway, a friend of mine has to have his doggie put down. I can't get over how difficult this is for him. His wife is my good friend and he.. well she used to call him Boyf. Or Boyfriend! And me, I'd call him Uncle Boyf. I love him. I can't say that I love this dog. I think there are only two people out there that love this dog and that's uncle boyf and his friend Ward. They used to be roommates. Anyway, the dog, Shad, has cancer. This Saturday is his last day. Chemo didn't work. He's getting too bad so they decided it's time. It's really sad, but on the lighter side of things, they have another dog that LOVES uncle boyf more than Shad could ever show. And he loves her too. Not that it will take away from Shad, but Lucy's a lover and will "be there" for him during this hard time.
Life... so odd.
And then there's me, driving to work today, I felt like I was in a dream. MY dream. My dream from when I was younger, the life I've always wanted. I have it. Here and now and I am thankful every single day that I have what I do. And I'm am terrified that every single day, some part of this equation will be taken away from me. Selfish, I know, but I'm beyond happy right now and I don't want anything to change. Unless of course my momz moved closer to me... but if I have to have a baby for her to get her ass up here, then I'll do it!! LOL.
Life...so great.
Starbucks has been less than stellar lately. I really think it's mostly in my head and in my PG hormonal body. I think that I'm psyching myself out because my little fun barista that made great mocha's is gone. The coffee every morning sucks. Bad. And I'm not really a fan of any of the new barista's. One of them tries to be all nice and has gone out of his way to remember my drink...but he's just okay. He makes a terrible mocha. But he's nice. *sigh* so I guess it's time to switch locations... boo... Probably for the best. When I start showing, people are going to start throwing me looks like "You shouldn't be drinking caffein while you're PG" and with my mouth, it'll get ugly if I have to deal with that. There's a drive through down the street. I should start going there...
Life... so random.
Sitting at dinner last night, we just finished eating average mexican food and I felt like there was a "shifting" in my tummy. So I sat up kind of straight and put my hand on my tummy. Told Babe that it felt like someone was pissed that my pants were a lil snug. He says "It's just gas honey." I love him. :)
P.S. I love the Geico Lizzard. He cracks me up. He ranks right up there with the rabbit and guinea pig from Blockbuster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love having glimpses into your life. :)
You read like a good book. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
No pressure here.....;)
Yeah, thanks... no pressure. :)