I just love him so much.
* He has to buy the USA today before boarding any plane.
* He's so cute when he gets ready in the morning, gets dressed and then looks at me and says "I forgot to shave!"
* Great kisser (yes, I'm still in high school)
* He has a shoe/belt matching fetish. So cute.
* We think alike. I just called to ask him the same question he wanted to ask me before calling me back...
* He's so confident, yet he gets a lil nervous before every soccer game.
* He's a heavy walker and it drives me nuts, but I still love him.
* He promised to give me the fairy tale... so far, so good!!!
So many more reasons...makes me full all mushy inside. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, I'm sorry - I have a service that updates me when posts are posted, but it appears to be broken. Sorry for the delayed commenting. I blame tweb. :)
Seriously - that's so cute! What a great idea for a post. i may steal it at some point. :)
Awwww, I'm feeling the need to squish him! You 2 are 2 cute!!
AND...i love that picture of you two!! I love his hand on your bootie!
Oh crap... better go work those tweaks out. sorry!
By all means... if you at any time feel overwhelmed for your baby...then steal away my love.
:) He's always got his hands there.