I'm sore. I pulled weeds on Friday... or was it Saturday. It was Saturday. Pulled weeds, ripped out a flower bed... transplanted some stuff... Dayum I'm sore! The back of my legs are killing me.
We had a beautiful weekend. I really do enjoy the time alone with Babe. Except when he bounces around at night, waking me up so I end up having to go find somewhere else to sleep. He's got this thing...this bouncy thing. I don't know what it is. His feet, maybe? He moves every 35 seconds. And yes, I want to kill him when he does it because it's usually JUST as I'm about to fall asleep. Grrr!!!! So needless to say, I'm tired. Not because I slept on the couch. My couch is the greatest couch inthe world to sleep on... I do love it. But becasue it took me an hour to get over that "mad" feeling to calm down and go back to sleep... stupid girl. :)
So far...of the 4 people, one being my mom, that have given me their "predictions" of what I'm having... they've all said it's a boy!!! Yayyy!!! And I take that as medical proof... ha, how funny. Seriously, just got so happy. The attorney in our office looked at me and said "and it's a boy." He didn't know that's what I wanted... and he tells me he's never been wrong. So yes, there's your proof. Who needs an ultrasound to tell? Well, I guess I'll get one anyway...
Tomorrow is my checkup. I'll get weighed, measured, etc... and then probably set up birthing classes, hospital tour... stuff like that and my big U/S. Woohoo!! Hopefully we can do it sooner than later, I can't wait!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When my # 3 son's baby was born, everyone gasped! The U/S , all three of them, showed a boy. We even started calling him J.C., Which was going to be his name--John Craig---
The gasp came when there was no wee-wanger attached! Thus...J.C. became Vicky! :)
Love me some Vicky-girl!!!!
Hope yours turns out w/ better results babe!