How is this unclear?

There's a sign. It says XYZ Parking. You put your damn vehicle there anyway...even though you know you aren't from XYZ company... HOW is this so hard to understand? I don't get it! I think I should be given the right to etch this company name into the side of your car... you know, like a "new hire" prank. Fucker. The nerve of people, I swear. I'm leaving a note when I leave work today. On that jackasses car. It wasn't my spot, but it's still ballsy nonetheless, no?

Yesterday we went to a family BBQ. Good friends of ours, we adore them. C and T. Two of the cutest little kids in the world, Josephine and Finnley. Love those lil babies! another one of our friends showed up with his wife. on her due date. Yes, she was due yesterday and that baby didn't look like she was near ready to come out. She had the cutest shaped belly though... I couldn't stop staring at it. I know, I'm next in line. Hopefully I'll be that cute.

I know I have PG brain because I've been so amused with the poopers in our bathrooms. Today there was a poopoff. It was quite entertaining. A lady came in as I was finishing... stall to the right of me. Another lady came in shortly after, stall to the left of me. Both sat down and... you got it... silence. I got out, washed my hands, snickered a bit, fiddled with my hair and left the ladies to enjoy their poopoff. I wonder who caved first. You obviously show a sign of defeat because you up and leave without performing... LOL PG brain has me entertained with all of this ridiculousness... (yeah right, who am I kidding. PG brain has made me an airhead. Poop has always been entertaining to me.)

Hey, Lohan is in rehab (yeah right, glorified resort rehab) again. This girl needs some serious guidance. I have to say, I absolutely despise Paris, but you gotta hand it to Lindsay...she's made her money from doing movies and selling bad music, not from hand me down, spoiled rich bitch parents. Still, the girl needs some authoritative figure in her world to say enough is enough. hell, how about the police smacking down on the UNBELIEVABLE club that lets her, at TWENTY years old, in to party... uh...serving minors? Can't this accident she was recently in, be linked to this club? Geeze, this world is messed up.

4 comments:

  1. tt said...

    I've never understood why everybody isn't entertained w/ poop....Body functions are hillarious!  

  2. tt said...

    Lohan's Mom is part of her problem I think! That woman is too busy having the time of HER life to watch out over Lindsay and parent her. Too sad.  

  3. ETK said...

    You might be insane. :)  

  4. Tweb said...

    ETK... Might?