I think the slacking comes when summer does. I don't really believe that but it's the only thing I can think of to blame my lack of posting on at this moment. Sorry!
My starbucks has gone to hell in a handbasket. Seriously, they turn over employees faster than I can grow out of my pants. It's ridiculous. My favorite barista is gone. :( Lil Alex hasn't been seen for weeks and I miss him. The entire crew that worked with him is pretty much gone and that totally sucks because the new one can't make a Mocha to save their asses. Grossness. I have to say, I may have to switch starbucks locations. Crazy, I know, but what's the point of paying so much for a drink that you don't enjoy? Tomorrow, I'm going to ask where the hell Alex is. Probably not in that tone... but still...
I'm feeling lumpy these days. Yes, you heard me right, lumpy. This baby is poking out...usually on my left side, but now it's getting bigger (they say it's the size of a large sweet potato. Nice comparison, no?) and it's really funny, when I lay down, it pokes out on one side. And Babe will reach over and rub my belly and it'll slowly move back to place. It's crazy! Any day now I'll feel the lil bugger moving in there. I thought I felt it yesterday on the way home from work, pushing on my seatbelt like "GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!!" but I can't really tell yet. I'll have to wait and see for sure if that feeling comes back.
On a lighter note, I've decided that I AM going to be that cute PG girl. I'm focusing on eating healthier, no more scones or cookies for that "I'm hungry" snack during the day or night. Fruits and what not. There's no reason not to overdo it, I mean, I love fruit!!!!
Father's day is coming up and I'm not sure what to get Babe. I'm hoping that our big ultrasound shows that I'm giving him a little boy!!!! If it's a girl, then the baby will be for H because she's in desperate need of a lil sister... :) He got me the coolest gift for mothers day, a new lens for my camera... I hate it when he gets me great gifts!! LOL!!! Puts on the pressure!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's the weather I think...you're having lots of rain like us yes??
You need some sunnyshine!! :)
Having mild rain. YEsterday was fantasticly thunderstormy. I love those. Esp when they happen when I'm at work and I can sit on boring conference calls and get lost in my daydreaming out my office window, watching the rain and lightening...so wonderful.