How funny to say that. But seriously, I should feel this lil monkey movin around in there and I think i can only blame gas for so long. The time has come, belly pokin out, lil gassy like feelings, usually in the same place when they do happen. Sometimes it moves sides...flippy baby. Monkey! Coolness though. I can't believe a week from Wed we get to find out the sex. Hopefully. If the lil bugger is cooperating!
Alright, I think I had TWO sex dreams last night. Friggin strange. Can't quite remember what Babe and I were doing int he first one (outside of sex) but the second one was REALLY weird. It was like I was Babe and I was going to prom. And my ex boyfriends sister was there (we were really good friends when I dated her brother). I dont' remember much outside of getting really dressed up and then worrying the entire night whether or not I was going to have sex with my faceless date. It was really strange because I remember her having beautiful hair, but not really the party of wanting to have sex with her, but rather wanting to have sex with me... but then I'd be the girl Babe is having sex with... It was REALLY weird. And oddly enough, the dream went for the entire night, the whole prom night, and I never found out if I had sex with her (Babe had sex with me). I would assume that would piss most people off, but for me, it was interesting to have those "guy" nervous feelings.
Friday night
My "friend" had a wedding shower. She's a teacher. I've probably already gone over this, but she's an odd bird. She's the girl that will be your best friend in the world if she senses you need a friend. She stepped in for my wedding and helped play the role of maid of honor (even though Id idn't have one) and got people out of my room, sent flowers down to the moms and dads, contacted the coordinator, and most importantly, made sure I had a fresh drink at all times while getting ready for my wedding. She was fantastic. Mind you, we were only friends for a couple months prior. Then when she found out, a year later, that I shopped for my dress alone, she got upset that I didn't ask her to go shopping with me. What? I barely knew you when I was shopping for a dress... freaky. Anyway, so when she got engaged, she told me she would need my help, since my wedding was so freshly in my head and I had some great budget spreadsheets and what not. Well... I have yet to hear from her and her wedding is a month away. In fact, she won't even talk to me about the wedding. VERY strange behavior. Well, she invited me to her wedding shower. She's a teacher so ALL of the guests, with the exception of me and 2 other girls, were teachers. And let me tell you...teachers are as clicky as the students they teach. They would barely talk to me unless M was around to rope everyone into the conversation. So I was stuck going to that shower on Friday night. Got there at 6 and left at NINE. Hello painful. I hate shower games. HATE.THEM. REFUSE TO HAVE THEM AT MY BABY SHOWER. REFUSE!!!
That sucked.
Saturday was a great day. Worked in the yard. H had a soccer game that they lost. It would have been a disaster had it not been for one little girl Olivia. This girl is so damn tiny, she looks like she's playing in the wrong class. And she's beautiful. And she is the best kid on the team, swimming in her red jersey, taking the ball past all the other kids, and walking it into the goal. I love watching her play. She scored 3 of the 5 goals. Incredible. Anyway, after that, we cooked out with the neighbors which are pretty cool people. Strange. But who isn't? I got the impression that she was in a "mood" that weekend... and it was really tough keeping the conversation going. That's always fun, no? And she insists on helping cook...but she's one of those people that do things HER way or no way at all... Like really mayonnaisy salads and what not. *gag*
Sunday was heavenly. Alarm went off at 7:30. Turned it off, rolled over and hugged on my man. Woke up at 8:07. Babe says, Baby, I have a problem and I need your help. I have to leave the house with H in 8 minutes.
So the Chinese fire drill started! Said, Okay. Rolled out of bed, rallied the lil monster and got the two of them movin in 8 minutes. Then I was off to do my thing. Good times. yard work. I love yard work. My fingernails hurt from wearing gloves. So I go in my back yard, ready to start ripping out some flower/weed beds... and there are NINE squirrels playing back there. Uh... scram!!! nope, didn't work. I couldnt' get them to leave even if I banged my shovels together...threw the garbage can back there... nothing. Until I busted out the hose. He he he...turns out, they don't like water.. he he he. That was fun.
After yard work, Babe came back from the gym and dropping H off at her mothers, and working a bit...we went shopping and had a great day out and about. We were both in such a great mood, giggling all day long. Good times. I love weekends like this!
Long weekend, which is great. Now, back to a full weeks worth of work. Blah. That's okay, I'm out of work but I brought 2 DVD's with me to learn about my camera and lenses. NOW I'll end up getting busy. Isn't that the way it always works?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG - what a perfect weekend!!!! I'm totally jealous (except of the baby shower thing).