I think I may be the only person on earth that HATES this crock fetish that's hit the nation. They now have ballerina looking crocks and it is seriously pissing me off! I don't know why it makes me so angry, I just hate them!!!!

I'm hungry and no one will offer up to go get something, let alone find something to actually eat! What do you want for lunch? I dunno, what do you want? I don't care, you pick. GRRR!!! I hate lunch around here! One of the guys left for lunch with his wife. My guess is that he'll be gone for 2 hrs. That's his deal. Boo. And because of the rain, I don't want to go out and get something. Is that too terrible? Yes, I don't care.

So, the wedding shower girl... I think she's rubbing off (or putting the smack down) on my friend Javier. He's a good guy. I met him through Babe and the guy is really funny and smart and just an all around great person to be around. He's got lots of friends and people just generally like the guy. Well, she's got her claws in him I think. Seriously, he won't chat with me any more or with Babe. Ask him an open ended question via email and he'll answer and follow up with - Take care. Ugh, where's my friend? They're not even married yet and he doesn't talk to his buddies anymore! So I'm done with them. both of them. Dunzo. No more contact. She said to me at the shower "When can the 4 of us get together again?" Uh, my answer is never. Pfft. whatev.

2 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Ok sister you've done it now. I haven't wanted any untill I said the word 'ballerina'...what's up w/ that? Miss V asked me for some Croc's last year. Of course I got online and ordered her some right away...after I figured out what she was talkin' about. She kept saying she wanted some" wubba shoes" Huh? I said..."you know Gwamma, wubba shoes, da blue ones" uhhhh, the ones w/ the holes on top I say..." yes, please she replied. OH I said.."Rubber" shoes..you mean Crocs?
    She had a really bad time w/ her R's....cracked me up. Hope I never forget that story.
    I was a ballerina for soooo long...maybe i need? some....do they come in pink? :)  

  2. Tweb said...

    Sweetpea, they come in any color you want.. as long as they make wubba in that color! LOL!!!

    Here you go sweetpea:

    http://tinyurl.com/2qzmlp