So I pull into the parking lot of sbux today and who do I see? Sy. Yep. And what did I do? Slouched down in my car so he didn't see me and then proceeded to buckle back up and left without a coffee. I drove to another location and got my mocha there. How friggin sad is that? To weigh out the benefits and realize that it's just not worth smelling like him for the entire day...just not worth it. *sigh*
Last night I was sitting on the couch, leaning back watching TV. I had on my maternity capri's - super comfy. I looked at my tummy and it looked like the pants were pushing my belly up so I pulled them up a bit and put the big band across the top of my pokin out belly. Uh, well apparently SOMEONE doesn't like this because he pushed back! I just sat there and smiled. Babe asked me what I was smiling about and I said that I thought the baby just kicked me. He grabbed hold of my belly and then kissed it. So sweet.
Was goofy last night. I was wearing pre-maternity jeans with a bella band yesterday and by days end, the buttons were bugging my belly. So I told Steve that I was going to go upstairs and get out of these pants. Well, I switched into goofy mode and went upstairs, took my pants off, put my shoes back on and came back downstairs laughing. I walked into the kitchen with my green sweater, undies, black socks and black heeled shoes on and he started laughing so hard, asked me what the hell is wrong with me... I mean, it was just my pants that were bugging me... :o Too funny.
And this morning, I rolled over onto my back and my belly was SO strange. It was flat like it used to be before I got PG and there was one huge lump, unlike the usual bloat that goes on... it was all baby. Babe put his hand on it, and it moved! He said "Wow...there's something moving around in there!". Ahh... I love being PG!!! It's just so damn cool!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
squeezers to you!