It took me to meet my husband to understand, I can use all the windshield washer fluid I want. It's cheap, it's mine, it's easy to refill... and it's there for a reason. Dummy. Wash away. Now, I love to wash my windshield. Apparently it doesn't take much to amuse me.

I remember when I was little, my mom would sing along to songs and I used to think, my god she's got the most beautiful voice. I thought that this morning as I was belting out a Maroon 5 song in the car, wondering how awful I must sound to this poor kid... and it's only going to get worse as the baby's hearing develops more. Poor kid. Already abusing him. :)

Just made me wonder though, was I biased at such a young age? Was my mind playing tricks on me? Did I think her voice was magical because perhaps it reminded me of when I was in HER tummy and could hear her singing and talking? Because I know I got that from her, singing in the car by myself, not giving a hoot who is watching...hell, if you "catch" me singing, chances are good, I'll smile and sing to you. Only because I know you can't hear me!! LOL

1 comments:

  1. tt said...

    Go ahead and belt 'em out sister!
    Unfortunately my wee little dogs actually howl whenever I sing. So, naturally I do it just to get them riled up. Ha