Beyoootiful day...

It's so nice out. For now at least. It's windy and sunny and warm. It's going to be 90 later today. I have jeans on so that might not be fun but I still love it!

Something occurred to me last night on the way home from work...in a week, I get to find out what brand lil monkey is bouncing around in my tummy. I'm beyond excited. First and foremost, I want this to be a very healthy baby...measuring healthy and growing regularly.. and secondly, I'd like it to be a boy. I don't know that I've thought about what it would be like for it to be a girl. I mean, I've always, since the first day thinking about having babies with Babe, thought it would be a boy. I'd have a little man in my life... But what if, next week, when we're getting the U/S.. it's a girl? I won't be sad or disappointed or anything like that... but I'll be surprised. I want so badly for Babe to have a son. I've always pictured them playing soccer together and all the ridiculously cute little boy outfits there are out there..ugh, it's crazy! I think the only person that would prefer a girl is H. And everyone but one person has told me I'm having a boy. I don't know how people think these things, but it's amusing, nonetheless. And it's not like they're guessing, its like they feel they have some "feeling" some "insight" or something that's telling them what I'm having. So entertaining.

Don't you just love that the rules don't apply to Paris Hilton? Isn't that just fantastic?

My jeep is at the dealership today getting a shiny new radio! And the jerks better wash the crap out of it! The last time I brought it in, which would be the THIRD visit to fix this thing, they "washed" it after they "fixed" it and...what sucks is that I just had it detailed. Spent $$ on it and when I get it back from them, their "wash" left spots all over the damn thing. Nice waste of money. Told them they owed me a detail. they better get on that shit today!!!

In the mean time, I'm driving a seabring. My apologies if you own a Christler but every loaner car I've gotten from them has been the biggest piece of shit ever. The Seabring. The Liberty. The Compass. The PT Cruiser (duh). All crap.

3 comments:

  1. tt said...

    When Lovee and I were expecting I hoped it would be a boy but he wanted a girl..coz he already had 2 boys. Well, I dreamed it was a boy and 'felt' that it was a boy but I held out hope for him untill the last second that I'd give him a girl. I always wanted a boy first so the second child, a girl, would have a big brother. Back then U/S were only for high risk pregnancies. It was a boy...and I actually worried a bit that he might be disappointed but obviously that never happened. Sixteen months later though he got his wish! Bonus Baby is what she was pure and simple!
    So, have you dreamed the sex yet?  

  2. Tweb said...

    I had a dream it was a boy. The problem is that I feel like I'm almost obsessed with it being a boy! I can't be bothered with girl names or colored bedding... strollers...anything. Pleeeze be a boyyyy!!!!

    5 more days and we'll all know!  

  3. tt said...

    It's gonna be a looonnngggggg 5 days!