Bad storms headed our way tonight. Lots of wind, golfball size hail... tornado's... Uh, did I mention I'm deathly afraid of wind? Yeah, wind. Well... I won't DIE if I'm caught in wind.. but I certainly feel like my world is shrinking when it's really windy outside at night. I hate that!!!! And Babe is going out to happy hour to celebrate the end of the month with his team. That means, it's off to Blockbuster to rent a chick flick and dinner by myself... poor me, huh?

3 comments:

  1. tt said...

    We've had the 35-45 mph gust here yesterday!! Lovee almost lost an empty 53' trailer off his rig! I don't like wind unless there are storms w/ it. Then it really gets exciting.
    Your world gets smaller? Don't get that one at all. Have you seen someone about that? :)  

  2. Tweb said...

    Nope, never seen anyone about that but I'm pretty sure it stems from when I was little and my brother woudl babysit me while mom was at school. The wind would pick up and we lived in this really cool renovated Barn... at least, it certainly looked like a barn, but not on the inside... anyway, when it got too windy, the house would sway back and forth and my brother would play loud music downstairs wiht his friends. I'd go down there and tell him I was scared and he'd make fun of me. Soooo... I'd go in my room, sit in the corner on my toy box and stare at an object across the room until everything else went black. Literally. I blacked everything out, including the wind and music. I'd fall asleep that way. Traumatic, I know..  

  3. tt said...

    Awwwww, that's no good...poor thing. We did some interesting things when we were little huh. Funny how those things shape us.